Hey ya’ll hope you’re all having a great day! I have been having fun with my decoupage Christmas projects. I wanted to share with you some pictures so you can see what I’ve been up to lately.
Today I finished a set of Cardinal themes on a Glass bottle with lights in it, a small canvas and a little birds nest. I am very happy with it. Most of the supplies came from www.decoupagedesignsusa.com. The available items are Daily Art decoupage glue for glass & porcelain, the napkin and glitter pastes.
Decoupage is Good for the Mind, Body & Soul
Here’s another wooden tag decoupaged with a beautiful rose rice paper from ITD
I’ve been busy in the craft room tonight! It’s been a while since I sat down and completed some decoupage projects. It’s winter time and it’s time to do some fun things inside. Here is a very large wooden tag of a Vintage Santa. The paper is Stamperia Rice paper and and the other supplies I used are by Daily Art and Pentart.
Steps with this:
- Base painted with a Tuscan Red Acrylic paint
- Applied 1 step Pentart crackle – let dry
- Applied 2 step Pentart crackle – let dry
- Applied top paint coat of Daily Art’s Vintage Paint (Milk). All the mediums I uses a spouncer instead of a brush
- Cut out the rice paper designs and applied with Daily Art Matte Decoupage Glue
- Put in a cold oven, turn to 170 – let preheat then turn off oven. Leave in for 15 minutes. I do this to get a good quick cure
- I then varnished with Daily Art Matte Varnish
- Added a garnishment of holly berries and a bit of Daily Art Gold Glitter paste to the birds….WALLA it’s done and beautfiul!
If you ever have questions about any of my projects or the supplies please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.decoupagedesignsusa.com for superb and high quality decoupage supplies
Have a lovely Saturday night!
P.S. I have 2 more tags I’m working on and will make a post shortly tonight.
Wooden Tags Decoupaged
Sospeso is what’s new with me! I have never worked with it but bought some a couple months ago to try it out before I would make a decision to put it in my store. I stenciled this unique burlap canvas then stenciled added some accents and did a butterfly with the Sospeso. I have to say it’s very easy and a lot of fun!
Sospeso Burlap Canvas
I used #Stamperia #glasscracklevetro and #Dailyart Chameleon varnish over the crackle medium. #Napkindecoupage with this lovely cameo.
Reverse Decoupage on a Glass Plate
I know it’s been a few weeks since I posted but ever since I retired to work my own home based Decoupage business I have been so slammed! I really don’t know how I worked a 50 hour a week job plus the business but it’s all good. Taking care of business keeps me occupied and now that it’s on Decoupage Designs USA on a daily basis I am very happy!
I just wanted to give you all a couple of updates:
- We have lot’s of new products for your decoupage art projects from Stamperia, new products coming from Daily Art and lots of new napkins have been ordered for restocks and will be here soon!
- I will be placing an order for decoupage rice papers this week. I know we are low on stock and I apologize for that. Last week we had blow out orders on rice papers so we pretty much got cleaned out!
- I am building a new online ecommerce store for Decoupage Designs USA. Now don’t get stressed lol…the web address will be the same, we’re just moving to a new provider than can provide me with many many tools to make my work more efficient when it comes to keeping those products in stock. I am very excited because I will be able to get a stock report anytime I want one as with my current provider they do not have an option for me to get inventory reports. The new website is going to be very much improved and I think easier to navigate and more organization. It’s very clean and attractive looking so I think you will all enjoy it very much.
- Prices: Oh prices are coming down on paper products. We are happy to be able to pass a bit of a savings onto you, our customers 🙂
- I would also like to ask my customers to put my email addresses in your address book. I know sometimes I send emails out concerning orders and I never get responses back so it’s likely going into junk/spam folders.
- Well that’s my update for now. Please as always if you need me don’t hesitate to contact me either by phone 330-818-6409 or email me at email@example.com
Now here’s a coupon for you to save on decoupage rice papers today, Memorial Day until Midnight 05-31-16
“Decoupage is Good for the Mind, Body & Soul
save 20% on Rice Papers for Decoupage Coupon Code memday